2007 Vectrix VX-1 free to first person willing to pick up in Atlanta

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
toolboxjesse
2007 Vectrix VX-1 free to first person willing to pick up in Atlanta

My name is Jesse A. and I own a 2007 Grey VX-1 that I am willing to donate to the first person who is willing to clear it out of my garage.
The bike is located in North Druid Hills, Atlanta, GA 30329.
I have a second set of batteries to include from rebuild spares. I have the short and tall windshields, center stand and the rear rack including GIVI Monokey mount. If I recall the tires are like new.

The bike was a runner and I would take it on short drives of 10 miles or less. I had loaded one of the Laird's firmwares a few years ago and that had helped with range somewhat.
I top off charge once per month. Last I tried (a year or so ago) the bike was "running".
The previous owner had performed some of the desired upgrades (the fuse fix etc).

The bad:
1) I tried several times to register the bike in GA, but the DMV didn't know how to register it. The title is filled in with my information. The odometer reported from the previous owner is wrong- too high. You may have trouble registering it, so it may be good for parts.
2) bike has some minor road rash due to dropping it.

Just so long as you are willing to pick the bike up at my home (preferably on a Sunday) the bike and parts are yours. I need the garage space and I don't want to invest any more money in it.
No warranties and as-is.

Please email me. Bike goes to the first person to guarantee pickup.

Thanks,
Jesse A
toolboxjesse [at] yahoo.com

toolboxjesse
Re: 2007 Vectrix VX-1 free to first person willing to pick ...

Offer is currently on hold as I may have a taker.

Thank you,
Jesse

Jesse in Atlanta

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage