Running Leaf Lithium 2007 VX-1 for sale- San Diego

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
kinchip
Running Leaf Lithium 2007 VX-1 for sale- San Diego

I am selling my Li-upgraded VX-1 today.
Images are at: https://imgur.com/lHFHcAe
Red, Lithium Upgraded, 2007 Vectrix VX-1 with 8119 miles and no crashes. Plus Givi TopCase, , upgraded mirrors and headlamp. CA registration. Available in San Diego, CA.
I purchased it in 2015, on its last NiMH volt.
I performed a Leaf Lithium upgrade (Batteries, $2500) without a BMS and for 5 years I have put 2,500 miles on it with my 4 mile drive to work. It is more fun to drive, has better storage and has better torque than a gas powered scooter.
It has a ton of storage (Givi Top Case included).
I upgraded the handgrips, side mirrors and the LED headlight. This scooter uses the original AC charger (with upgraded firmware), which plugs into a regular AC outlet.
I believe the range is supposed to be 40-80 miles. I can only tell you that I can make two trips to work and back (total 16 mi) with no difficulty.
It has Brembo brakes but also regenerative braking, which reduces the wear on the actual brakes, they are so rarely used. It has a top speed of 65 mph.

Always garaged, used in fair weather only. I have driven it 500 miles per year, for the last 5 years with no required maintenance. Nevertheless, I’m including the laptop I used to install the new firmware and high grade rubber gloves in the event you decide to work around the battery. There is a ton of advice and videos online here https://visforvoltage.org/forums/vectrix .
I’d prefer to sell to someone who wants to learn more about electric vehicles by owning one, but this scooter is also great for short rides in the neighborhood, and quite a bargain at $1500. I cannot recommend it for longer rides because it has always had a rare controller glitch, possibly due to overheating. But my VX-1 has been reliable for the past 2,500 miles.
Both I, and the State of California, require a motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license if you want to ride it.

Feel free to text me as well (eight five eight) 6920795.

Copedawg
Re: Running Leaf Lithium 2007 VX-1 for sale- San Diego

Howdy Y'all!

I'm new to this forum! I joined about a week ago. I replied to a thread....and today I noticed a button that shows the "Recent activities" and this thread was the newest at 2 weeks and 2 days! Can we do this in mail...it will be faster, don't ya think? Just axen... I look forward to meeting everyone and learning some good stuff!
Thanks!
Copedawg

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage