Anyone have there R-20 or Z-20 yet?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
redr20
Anyone have there R-20 or Z-20 yet?

Hello,

This is my first post. I am on the R-20 wait list. I sent in my $1000 like a good little sucker a day after the famous email went out and I am waiting. Has anybody got there bike yet? I suspect not. Anyway, I am patiently waiting. I am hoping to get it by the end of the year. It seemed to me to the be best one out there for under $3k.

Anyway, just saying hello.

Matt

DonCristobal
DonCristobal's picture
Re: Anyone have there R-20 or Z-20 yet?

This is also my first post and I too have sent out the $1000 to EVT. Although I am an EV novice I will agree with you that the Z-20 seems like the best one out there under $3000K. Believe it or not, after reading COPIOUS amounts of postings regarding both the Z-20 and the XM scooter, my position is still the same.

I have spoke with Fernando on a couple of occasions and he seems like a forthright individual. My impression of EVT America is that they are a mom and pop type operation who's interest is in serving the EV community and putting forth quality products. I don't think that they are out to get anybody. I also don't think that they are trying to make a ton of money. Anyone who thinks that they are "shady" should readjust the filter with which they view EVT America. I don't think they're shady. I just think that they don't have their things together as much as an average consumer would expect them to. I understand the inherent risk involved with doing business with a company that isn't well organized, but ultimately I am not in any rush and I believe that they are trying to do the right thing.

I'll let you know all my thoughts about my bike when it arrives, which is supposedly going to be mid to late October per what Fernando told me on the phone.

Good luck to other buyers,

Christopher

**FYI, most auto insurers in California (and I suspect elsewhere) do not insure electric motorcycles. Geico is the only one I found and the price is about the same for a normal bike. The actual Z-20 is in their system and rated. You've got to give EVT America some credit for that too I would think.

Don Cristobal
EVTA Z-20b
---
Ohm is where the heart is.

redr20
Re: Anyone have there R-20 or Z-20 yet?

Thanks for the reply. I too am still happy with my decision based on the posts that I have read. I think that my expectations are realistic. We will see. I have had a couple of electric scooter (A7 and the Rad2go E36). Other than that, I am a novice too. I have not been bugging EVT too much. I called to make sure that they got my check. They had and said that the factory was processing it.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage