XM 2000 MOD HELP

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scottmagic
XM 2000 MOD HELP

Recently I purchased the controller, motor, wheel/rim and rectifier that comes standard with the xm2000. These parts were to go on my evader 100s, since the brush motor was done for good. I hooked everything up exactly as in the diagram, but did have a small black&white wire from the controller that was unaccounted for. After the overhaul, it the scooter did not work. Looks like no power to the throttle. I realize the xm2000 is dual speed and am wondering if I need to have the exact throttle piece or if there is something inherit in the wiring of the xm-2000 scooter that is not allowing power to the throttle.

Does anyone have an idea what might be missing in my current configuration. Is there a relay or sensor of some sort I need? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

MB-1-E
MB-1-E's picture
Re: XM 2000 MOD HELP

Hi Sean,

Unfortunately I can't help ya with the xm2000 and the black&white wire but I can say ... Welcome to the "V" Community.
We have some very helpful folks on board that I'm sure will be glad to help out when they see your post.

I didn't see anything right off but you might want to check out the V is for Voltage Community Library and the EV Download Library to see if there is anything there that can help in the meantime.

Good Luck on the project!

Dave B

MB-1-E
<a href="http://visforvoltage.org/book-page/996-mountain-bike-conversion-24v-3-4h... - Bridgestone MB-1 Mountain Bike</a>

Scottmagic

Will let you know next week when I am back home to try it, but it should.

Sean

raynman75006
raynman75006's picture

Actually, it looks like the post office will do it for 23 bucks, parcel post. Let me give the other battery a week or so to get here though. If it really is 3 batteries that Ill need replaced to fix peformance, id rather know that before getting 1 from you ;)

You wear out those lawn mower batteries yet?

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage