Electric bike discussion Forum

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Chewbacca
Electric bike discussion Forum

This forum is great, I just designed a forum that I hope will make it easy and be helpful for people who interested in buying/designing an E-bike. It has a link to the V is for voltage forum as a resource. If you'd like to post anything there, feel free. The more info the more likely we will have lots of EVS in the future. I want to have easy access to dealers bike reviews and info on batteries controllers etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Heres the site.

www.ebikehub.com

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
Re: Electric bike discussion Forum

You're posting on an eBike forum right now.

Thanks for your spam, though.

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

Chewbacca

I know its an electric vehicle forum. Thank you for the spam you posted at

www.ebikehub.com under community, nice to see that you practice what you preach.

If you checked in the links section under at www.ebikehub.com you would have seen that I already put a link to the V is for Voltage community, you can also check the number of people that have visited your site because of it. I have no problem having links to other forums. I think it helps people find information faster. Thats why I have a link to 8 bike forums on my website. I know what its like to be new to the ebike community and have to sort through information. It is spread out and fragmented. People appreciate openess and freedom of choice on the internet. It only helps the e-bike community when information is easily accessible

reikiman
reikiman's picture

Hey Chewbacca, thank you for helping us know about your site.

For my part (as the site webmaster) I welcome a condition where there are multiple forums. I think having multiple forums for electric bicycles helps the health of the field - so long as all the forums in question have active discussion.

newbikayst
Buy here or there?

I am going to Canada next year for a 3 month holiday and I would like to do a lot of cycling (Some electric, some not)and I want to buy an electric bike.
I am now in China so should I buy a bike here? where it will be much cheaper or wait until I get to Canada?
The benefit of buying in Canada will be the warranty.
I think i will have to buy a folding electric bike as Greyhound Canada does not allow bicycles on board.
Any advice.
What are the best budget (under $1000) electric bikes available?
thanks

IZIP USA
IZIP USA's picture

Where is the spam?

Feel free to contact me at (818)435-0471 or mmonroe@currietech.com

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Norberto
  • sarim
  • Edd