Guess the bike

1 reply [Last post]
EJay

Can anyone tell me what kind of bike this is? All I know is, it is a size up from the mini pocket bike. Still 49 0r 50cc but bigger body. Seller doesn't know what kind it is.
Thanks
orange_2.jpg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
mr_exon
Re: Guess the bike

looks like a Cat EyE'ed bike...(from the frame style on the sides)
Dont bother with it...get a "Gem G1" frame! they work so much better and the people at the track will respect you better or just pay 600 for a used polini 6.2

0-35mph in seconds! no I did not edit this video, this is real time speed!

I just Re-laced my first spoked wheel! and it was trued by spinning it in my hand

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
Who Killed the Electric Car? Essential documentary explaining what happened the last time electric cars were killed
e-Moto G3 Volt Silicon Electric Scooter Commute and get around town on the G3 Volt Electric Scooter from E-Moto.
Free guide to electric car charging extension cords We sometimes need to lengthen the charging cord, and need to know how to do so safely.

Who's new

• ayon69
  • headrc
  • smokeydawson
  • MarieGreer
  • slacy

Customize This