Making my own Electric-Assited Bicycle: Crystalyte Phoenix, 3640 Controller, LiPO batteries

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
boyelectric
Making my own Electric-Assited Bicycle: Crystalyte Phoenix, 3640 Controller, LiPO batteries

Okay, so due to a variety of circumstances, I am trying the electric-assisted bicycle route. I have a Crystalyte Phoenix rear hub motor mounted on a wheel, a 3640 (36V) controller, and a half-twist throttle (all purchased from electricrider about 1.5 years ago). I have ordered a 20amp/hour LiPO battery set and charger from electricrider. I just acquired a cheap, used Schwinn cruiser frame and wheels.

Wish me luck!

Oh, I also ordered some corrsion-x lubricant spray to coat the components from rain. I will do what I can to seal them otherwise too.

boyelectric
Re: Making my own Electric-Assited Bicycle: Crystalyte Phoenix,

I still have not received the LiFePO4 battery pack from electricrider yet, but that is all I have left (well, also the rack that I ordered with it, to which it mounts). I got a frame pack for the controller and I hope that is all I need. I guess one more thing, is that the hub motor for the rear wheel has a bit bigger spindle bolt (is that the correct term) thatn what the bike came with, so I had to file a bit of the receptacle to make it fit.

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage