West Coast Tracking Numbers?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
DonCristobal
DonCristobal's picture
West Coast Tracking Numbers?

Did any of you West Coast folks get a tracking number for your Z-20 yet?

Weee
Re: West Coast Tracking Numbers?

Hey, Don,

Just got off the phone with Nancy at Schenker. Because they had to order new pallets for the scooters, the shipping is a bit delayed. Instead of sending them all out at once, they will ship them a handful at a time (I believe she mentioned 10 at a time). Andy Pruna is there inspecting the scooters. The earliest you will receive a call from the shipping dept. or get a tracking number is Wednesday. According the Nancy, that is the earliest you will receive get notice.

It's frustrating to know that the scooter is sitting in a warehouse in the US, but just won't budge. At least it's winter. If it were nice summer weather, this would be even more infuriating.

Anymore performance or first-hand reports from those who have received the bikes? You guys being helped by EVTA on your issues? Throw us a bone. Hee hee.

GasScooter
Re: West Coast Tracking Numbers?

For what it's worth... I picked up a EVT R-20 from the Sumner, WA warehouse today. They had about 150 scooter crates in the warehouse. This R-20 is my neighbors and I just helped him get it home. You just need a pickup truck or trailer to pick up one of these crates from the warehouse. They loaded it in our trailer with a forklift and we slid it out of the trailer when we got it home - easy.

I own a Stella (150cc) and a Scarabeo (250cc). I'm curious if these scooters hold up, so I'll be keeping an eye on this forum.

Good Luck

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage