R-20

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
thecomish
R-20

Can anybody try to help me found out a problem with my R-20. It ran fine for the first 37 kilometers. Then when it was charged for 5 hours the next day I went to use it and the throttle had no response. Eventhough I had lights,horn directional signal all working. When it was charging key was not in ignition and circuit breaker was off. I looked at the side kick stand as a potential problem but could not see anything wrong with it as it pertained to it's previous position when the scooter was working. Any ideas would help start me in a direction Also has anybody actually documented how to tear down an R-20? If so I would appreciate a link to that posting.
Thanks, The Comish

thecomish
Re: R-20

Thanks..........

Shayler
Shayler's picture
Re: R-20

Sorry to interrupt... but, Hey thank again "usatracy". I got home from work and was going to range test my Z-20a and found it to have the exact symptoms as "thecomish's" R-20. After taking the scooter apart and finding this post, I decide to disconnent my kickstand connector like you said. I be darn, it worked! Here are my photos of it....
102_0235.jpg
102_0236.jpg
it the green and black wires on top of the bottom battery. You might not have to take the bike apart this far if you can grap the connector through the charging panel like below...
102_0237.jpg
I just left the connector disconnected for now. I will look into trying to fix it later or if someone has already figured it out, please let me know.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• OlaOst
  • Iber
  • bilal792
  • AndresV10
  • Richard Wills

Support V is for Voltage