What is like a Boreem Jia 602?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
shonikman
What is like a Boreem Jia 602?

Glad I found this forum!

Looking for any information on Boreem Jia602 scooters. It seems like they are no longer in production. Any idea if/where I can get one? And if not, what is the most similar model to the Boreem Jia 602 that I can readily get now? Seems like there are models made by x-treme that are similar... but I am not sure how similar. I need something of similar weight, drive train and dimension to the Boreem 602. I am not sure of the evolution of the Boreem line and/or what else is most like it out there today.

The photo is of one of the x-treme models that I am considering getting to approximate the 602. Is this pretty close?

ANY input is appreciated!
SCH

gushar
Re: What is like a Boreem Jia 602?

Looks like any number of the "Chinese" type small scooters. I bought a 36v, 900 watt "Freedom" that looks like that. It was a good ride and I sold it recently to a friend who is enjoying it. I bought an xtreme XB600 which is a bigger, different ride altogether...hub motor drive e-bike/scooter. Anyway, I'd suggest you goto the following site:

www.BaseStationZero.com

The fellow who runs that site is an xtreme dealer and a fellow forum member here. I've done business with him and he may have what you're looking for and if not I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction of where to find it.

This is the "boreem" type scooter I had. I bought it from some website online but they no longer sell these. It was called something like "Freedom 959." I believe you can still buy these in a 750watt motor.

scooter1.jpg

Gushar

Gus

IbeRKT
Re: What is like a Boreem Jia 602?

If you like this style scooter I would suggest getting one from TNC Scooters. Their Model 500D Electric Scooter is 750 Watts 36 volts and it cost $200.00 (last time I checked in December).

And if you want more power they can upgrade the motor and controller to 100 Watts 36 volts (they have lots of parts for these scooters and at very good prices).

Here is the link

http://tncscooters.com/view.php?page=500D

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage