If that's not Tracy running his own forum....

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mik
Mik's picture
If that's not Tracy running his own forum....
jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Re: If that's not Tracy running his own forum....

Yeah - and have you seen the post by "Scooter Tech" at: http://www.voltsrider.net/vr/forum_posts.asp?TID=9

:)

Anyways, I signed up. If that's where the mighty usatracy has landed then I'm going to give that board a chance (although, as a word of warning you might want to wait a while before signing up (not long - just like maybe tomorrow?) At the moment pretty much any action such as signing up or posting throws an error message.

Should be interesting. I think I like his choice of forums - still need to wait and see though.

Diversity is good!

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

Alias

(I know we all have our own opinions) but, Ewww..........

I checked out his forum, don't really like how it is set-up, things sound like they are still in the works but....?

Oh, what's up with this???

Other than that, have at it, not a lot of rules or politics played here......

Um, isn't that what he was doing over here???? ehem sigh* :?

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

Yeah, that quote sure is vintage tracy. If the site takes off then it will be interesting to see how well his declared "no politics" rule plays out. Did you also notice that the board owners reserve the right to delete posts for no reason?

Once again I think it's definitely a case of separating style from substance. ScooterTech's substance is great (go look at his post on the Z controller) and his style is quite entertaining (or annoying, frustrating, vitriolic depending on the lens you're looking through at the time).

As reikiman said on another post - an environment with lots of choice of boards is a good thing. I'm watching voltsrider with interest (thanks Mr. Mik)

Alias - I love your new sig - that definitely used to be my riding style (alas (or thankfully?) I've calmed down a bit these days).

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

Alias

Yeah, that quote sure is vintage tracy

rofl

Well ya know the thing that gets me is that all of a sudden he creates this forum after he got booted off for his
"loud politic mouth". I am not saying that I never got along with him, I did. It has nothing to do with that.
You also have the freedom to do as you choose obviously.
But when you go around a forum and start making politics out of simple issues, then that is the time to stand up
and say enough already! so Whatever
Oh I love it how you have to become a registered member to even look at the board members, lovely!

jdh2550_1 wrote

Alias - I love your new sig - that definitely used to be my riding style (alas (or thankfully?) I've calmed down a bit these days).

hehe thanks :) I thought of it earlier during the week, and it reminds me of all of the criminals and stupid people I have dealt with ;)

Mik
Mik's picture

Yesterday there was a USATRACY user in the user list on Voltsrider, and ScooterTech had reportedly joined on Jan 1st, 2008.

Today USATRACY has disappeared and ScooterTech joined yesterday.....

It must be sooo nice to be able to control things yourself!

This is what the members list looks like now:

Voltsrider_members_screen_shot_2008-03-12.jpg

Mr. Mik

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

Mik
Mik's picture
Some kind of a rule.......

Just can't help myself, had to put this in at http://www.voltsrider.net/vr/forum_posts.asp?TID=29&PID=47#47

Topic: Some kind of a rule

Remember this one???

"There should be some kind of a rule on this system that REQUIRES FULL DISCLOSURE FROM POSTERS if they are in any way involved in the EV business so we know who we are talking with when they post stuff like this."

http://visforvoltage.org/forum/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/1755#new

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage