Electric Scooters with Vectrix and guest Jeff Morrill

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
reikiman
reikiman's picture
Electric Scooters with Vectrix and guest Jeff Morrill

Electric Scooters with Vectrix and guest Jeff Morrill is an podcast interview talking about the Vectrix.

This is part of a podcast series from http://greenlivingideas.com/ ... the guy doing the podcast has an especial interest in electric vehicles and has interviewed several EV people over the episodes.

Mik
Mik's picture
Re: Electric Scooters with Vectrix and guest Jeff Morrill

It is not apparent when the interview was recorded, except that it was before Jan 2008.
This might explain why the host is utterly uncritical and simply provides a platform to reproduce hype.

A special interest by the host in EV's does not shine through all to brightly either...

The battery discussion is limited to comparison to lead acid and lack of memory effect.

The excessive noise issue is portrayed as a design feature!

Mr. Mik

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

RedKing73
Re: Electric Scooters with Vectrix and guest Jeff Morrill

Hi Mik,

sorry to hear of your Vectrix problems. Are you sure the excessive noise isn't a feature? I don't know as I aven't ridden vectrix but I do know that Smith Electric Vehicles in UK engineer in some noise as feedback from fleet drivers insisted on it. They felt nervous without it. Anyway, I'm sure you've thrashed it out at length with Vectrix, just making the point that some other vehicle types do have noise engineered in.

Best of luck with your ride

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage