Z-20b blinker

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
fcherny
Z-20b blinker

My blinker's burned out. I've replaced two bulbs (front and rear). They now light. But when I switch on the blinker (either left or right) the lights turn on but don't blink.

I've got the "harness" diagram. But I can't tell what the blinker looks like or where it would be mounted on the bike.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks.

Fred
z-20b blue.

andrew
andrew's picture
Re: Z-20b blinker

Fred, can you please clarify your problem? Is it just the bulbs you replaced that don't blink properly?

[url=/forum-topic/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/587-my-kz750-electric-motorcycle-project]KZ750 Motorcycle Conversion[/url]
[url=/forum-topic/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/588-fixing-my-chinese-scooter]900 watt scooter[/url]
Pic from http://www.electri

fcherny
Re: Z-20b blinker

Sure. The two right side blinker bulbs were "working" before - they just didn't blink. I'd turn the blinker on and the bulbs would light up but not blink. But the ones on the left side didn't even light. So I figured it's like a car blinker. When one of the bulbs burns out, it affects the operation of the blinkers. I replaced the two left bulbs (front and back). The turn signal bulbs now turn on - both sides - but neither side blinks.

I sent e-mail to Andy but wasn't getting a reply. So I posted here. I got a reply last night. He says the folks in China say the blinker buzzer is burned out. If I replace it, the blinkers will function again. I didn't know that the two are tied together. Andy is sending me a new buzzer.

I'm very new to all of this stuff. So any help you folks can offer is greatly appreciated. I'll let you know if replacing the buzzer fixes the problem.

Also, if you ever need to replace your turn signal bulb, it's the exact same bulb as is used on the Vespa GT200.

Hope that helps!
Fred.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage