Controller hookup

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
boydculver
Controller hookup

Hello everyone,
I am having trouble wiring my controller to the motor, pot box, and batteries. My Kango controller has 6 connections (M-, B-, B+, 3, 2, and 1). So far I have connected the motor's negative to the M-, the battery negative to B-, the motor and battery positive to B+, and the pot box to 2 and 1. I have tried all the combinations on 3, 2, and 1 with the pot box and cannot get it to work. If anyone has any suggestions please respond.
Also, there are two smaller yellow wires that come out of the motor that I don't know what they are for. They come out from the same spot that the red and black one come from.

Thanks,
Boyd

andrew
andrew's picture
Re: Controller hookup

I don't want to recommend trying anything until we can see a diagram. Do you have any diagram for the wiring, or a part number and manufacturer for the controller?

It is possible that the controller needs to be energized by connecting the B+ to one of the 3 small connections. Please don't try try all of them as this may smoke something.

[url=/forum-topic/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/587-my-kz750-electric-motorcycle-project]KZ750 Motorcycle Conversion[/url]
[url=/forum-topic/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/588-fixing-my-chinese-scooter]900 watt scooter[/url]
Pic from http://www.electri

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage