What kind of range can you get on a motorcycle? What kind of range do you get?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
thisismyacct
What kind of range can you get on a motorcycle? What kind of range do you get?

Sorry if this is a repeat, ran a search and didn't find any information. I was wondering what the farthest range anyone has managed to get on an ev motorcycle. What range should you be able to get theoretically? And I've been wondering how does the cruising speed effect the range? Since most of the roads around where I am are 40-45 mph and people generally go faster 50-55 I was wondering how far you can go at those kinds of speeds? Most of the estimates I see are at 15-25mph.

racermike39
racermike39's picture
Range?

I'll let you know in a week or two. I converted a motorcycle for the reasons you mentioned. I am not interested in riding at 40 -45 MPH on the shoulder of the road. I want to be able to maintain 50-55 MPH for 20 or so miles.

I'm glad you posted the question. I did most of my research on the austin EV album pages.
Try http://www.evalbum.com/ Under the search, use make/type. Click on motorcycle. That will give you a list of hundreds of electric motorcycles. Most list the motor type, voltage, battery type, top speed and range.

I spent hours there before I spent any money.

Racermike
5 years ago I met Jesus and he total ruined my life. I have never been happier.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage