Warning - Don't buy LiFePO4 battery packs from this seller!

1 post / 0 new
decibel1
Warning - Don't buy LiFePO4 battery packs from this seller!

This is a warning to the electric vehicle community not to buy LiFePO4 battery packs from an Ebay seller going under the email address lifepo4.4opefil [at] yahoo.com. The seller apparently is named Ying Li and has a Paypal address of new.journey07 [at] yahoo.com.

Six weeks ago, I entered into discussions with this seller and paid $900 via Paypal for a 48V 20AH LiFePO4 battery pack. After waiting two weeks and not receiving delivery or a tracking number I contacted this seller and was told that the pack could not be shipped out of China because of Olympic restrictions on shipping out of the country. I was told that my money would be refunded to my Paypal account, which never happened. After another week, I inquired again and was told that they might be able to ship my battery pack and were checking on it. After three more weeks and repeated attempts on my part to get either a refund or a shipment tracking number, I was told that my order has been "submitted", whatever that means. Over the past few days the seller has stopped communicating with me.

I am seeking resolution through Paypal, but I wanted all Forum members to know of my experience and my advice to avoid this seller at all costs.

I have successfully purchased battery packs from YESA, and I can recommend them for their prompt service and good communications.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage