Vectrix Fit and Finish

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
knabo
knabo's picture
Vectrix Fit and Finish

I am getting my Vectrix in a few days. I stopped by my dealer yesterday just to say hi and to sit on the Vectrix for a bit. After I got reaquainted with the riding position I decides to crawl around the floor a bit and look at things.

Most of the Vectrix seems to be built pretty well. The panels seem solid and fit together well. The seat latches with a nice click. I could not check out the glove compartment area because I could not remember how the darn thing opened.

But then I came to the grey panels at the very bottom rear of the bike. They seem to be held on by only one bolt and are kind of flimsy.

I have never heard of anyone having a problem with them but in general loose parts have a tendency to fatigue.

When I actually get my Vectrix I will provide a more detailed report. It is kind of what I do for a living.

TangentStar
Re: Vectrix Fit and Finish

Ya I noticed those are flimsy aswell, can't say I've inspected them for fatigue though.

Becareful when washing down around those things, I've had about 6 cuts from bumping into the edges of those darn things.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage