3 in one -5 bars to zero - battery blue - short charging

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vectrix-NH
3 in one -5 bars to zero - battery blue - short charging

Hi
We are having a lot of talk about simalar thing . This may be the same issue for some of them.

5 bars to zero . short charge or range . What I was told was you need to sink the bars / miles to go and the charging sequence . The change is not just by volt it is from a zero set in the software. and also as some of you know the type of battery Vectrix uses has a memory of sort. it need to know its zero.
I was told to run the bike out completely . If you run down close you will help the battery zero set. but not sink the display and charging software. Completly like it will not move at all . It resets by holding the trotle wide open for about ten sec. bike not moving.( I would do it longer after taking all the time to run it down) this is supose to sink the charging sequence and the bars / mile to go . Ya I know this is a pain to do. on level ground the Vectrix gose a long way . and as many have said you don't what to push the vectrix up hill.

Also doing a full charge or just what you have time for will not change the charge set point.

Ask your dealer they should have ben told this Too.

Happy riding , Herb

knabo
knabo's picture
Re: 3 in one -5 bars to zero - battery blue - short charging

So I have discharged the battery to limp mode but never to completely dead. I should probably do this once.

Luther Burrell, Mesa, Arizona, USA
Rides: ZuumCraft from zuumcraft.com
Previous Rides: Blue Vectrix Maxi scooter

Mik
Mik's picture
Re: 3 in one -5 bars to zero - battery blue - short charging

If your range display arrives at zero bars/zero km left at the time when you are only crawling, then you do not need to syncronize anything. It's already perfect!

In my opinion a BaLPoR is that synchronizing you were told about.

The more out of sync it is, the more bars disappear suddenly.

Mr. Mik

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage