HELP with Rad2Go Sunbird

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
lewmel
HELP with Rad2Go Sunbird

I just purchased a used Rad2Go Sunbird at a yard sale for one hundred dollars, and the previous owner said the bike worked fine about a year ago, but since then has lost the key. I took the ignition switch out to find out what part I needed, and now I can not find a 3 wire ignition switch that will fit. The only 3 wired ones are very small and do not have the black casing that is around the original switch. Can anyone tell me where to purchase the correct ignition.
Thanks

Pames
Re: HELP with Rad2Go Sunbird

If you're still looking for this, here's a link. http://store.monsterscooterparts.com/igmokwike3wi.html

We got this ignition module (ours didn't come with a key either), and it seems to work just fine on ours. One caution, though: the face (the part with the keyhole!) is too small to fit in our hold in the body. We'll have to put duct tape around it, or something.

Also - the new keys (not surprisingly) do NOT open the locks in the storage/battery compartments on the body.
--------
Oops...After re-reading your post, it sounds like this might be one you've already found (too small) but just in case...

Good luck!

PA

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage