Gravitix electric scooter

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
reikiman
reikiman's picture
Gravitix electric scooter

I've been poking around alibaba.com recently and there's a bunch of interesting stuff there. I'm really amazed though at the huge number of underpowered widgets they call "scooter" or "motorcycle". Typically what will be called an "electric motorcycle" will have the body of a scooter but with a 300-500 watt motor. Eep! With that weak a motor how could it even move? (much less be called a 'motorcycle')

In any case this widget is one of the more interesting finds..

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/201910290/Gravitix_electric_scooter.html

http://fsxinyao.en.alibaba.com/

Gravitix inflatable electric scooter is a new type of recreational water scooter which is suitable for people age 15 and up, as well as little kids accompanied by adults. You can play it by the beach, on a lake, or even in a pool. The craft is made by 0.5mm thickened PVC. It is very easy to assemble and disassemble, and can be controlled by steering bar to forward or turn left/right with composed operation and agile turning. The craft is equipped with necessary accessories and can be easy to store. All of the equipment can be stored in a travel bag, and set up in less than 15 minutes. Such features make Gravitix as a best fellow for your leisure, travel and entertainment.

I can't imagine many Italians would recognize this as a 'scooter' but whatever you call it, it looks pretty cool.

LinkOfHyrule
LinkOfHyrule's picture
Re: Gravitix electric scooter

Scooter, it isn't. Sea scooter, it is. Looks interesting, nevertheless. Too bad they don't give out just one at a time. And I don't live near a suitable body of water. :/

The author of this post isn't responsible for any injury, disability or dismemberment, death, financial loss, illness, addiction, hereditary disease, or any other undesirable consequence or general misfortune resulting from use of the "information" contai

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• janet
  • Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07

Support V is for Voltage