WE NEED TO MAKE A MANUAL FOR 3500LI

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
strawhistle
WE NEED TO MAKE A MANUAL FOR 3500LI

:sick: :) :? ;)

I have decided sence i cant title this byke,and the trade won't come for a while ! I might as well disassemble and re assemble my VERDA-3500Life byke and help write a book for the xm3500 and similar cycles I am taking pics as i go and get my son-inlaw to build somthing to enter Here cause i am old and Computer illiterate !! If anyone has suguestion's ?? Like the easeyest way to change a HEAD LAMP BULB ? or what the two loose male connnecters under the council are for , one red green and one black green ??

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: WE NEED TO MAKE A MANUAL FOR 3500LI

Hi, yes, fine idea. The way to get such a thing started is to create a 'book page' (create content --> book page) to be the main page. Books are organized such that you have a main page for the book, and child pages, and the child pages can have child pages themselves. The navigation is set up to let the users have several ways to traverse the pages.

For example one child page could be a walkthrough of the lighting system .. another child page a walkthrough of the battery pack .. etc.

Once you have it, the main book page can be linked into the menus on the right-hand side.

If you need help let me know.

sgmdudley

I have some pictures that I took when I replaced a controller last month.
3500LI.jpg
3500LI_motor.jpg
3500LI_bat.jpg
3500LI_repair.jpg

Robert Dudley
E-Scoot Tech

strawhistle

;)
Hi David YES My wife says I am beyond help :P so I-We could use all the help we can get !!! how about I type up some data like type of plastic assembly is similar to the old tin and cardbord ( tab and slot with sheetmetal screws and spring clip nuts and As you disasemble remove any loose spring clips and pinch them to make them fit firmly on the plastic tab or keep all of them in a bowl with your screws and bolts I am going to tape record cause I am bad at typing and Leah is good !! LaTer

thank GOD I wake up above ground !!!!

strawhistle

Robert , did you have any thing to say about the exchange of controllers ?? (Like which pc. to talk off first) Is that a "Mountain" pofa ,? about low voltage cut off ?? did you get better top speed with the first controler ??

strawhistle

I find the onlu way to change headlamps bulbs is to take both sides of the big front off and unfasten the headlamp bracket and then you can get at two tiny screws that hold the bulb socket and remove socket and then the bulb can be changed maybe 5_7 Hr and you still have to reassemble the whole thing LaTer

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage