Lifepo 4 batteries sold by Cammy_CC

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arno J. Wulfert
Lifepo 4 batteries sold by Cammy_CC

Hi Folks,

Dogman and others... I found a seller on ebay (Cammy_CC) who is advertising the Lifepo 4 batteries at a better price than Ping. His feedback from customers is very positive. I know previous messages said watch out for fake Lifepo 4s... Cammy's batteries are not green duct tape and by the picture looks just like ping'S. Please take a look at his ebay page and tell me what you think... Has anybody bought Cammy's products and what are your thoughts... Cammy's 48V 20AH is underselling ping by $200.00 or so...

Cheers,
AJW

wakataka
Re: Lifepo 4 batteries sold by Cammy_CC

Check out this thread on Endless Sphere. It looks like you get what you pay for, or maybe less with the cheaper battery pack.

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6567

dogman
dogman's picture

The post on the endless sphere that I saw showing a Cammycc battery unwrapped showed the inferior round lifepo4 cells. So far, no posts showing as many problems as the Jimmmywu,EastMusic etc etc have had, but I'd be skittish. With all duct tape battery sellers except Ping, there is no way to know what cells you are buying.

In any case Ping sells a superior type of cell in his batteries. Currently Ping is using a 4 ah cell that can do 2c continuous and 4 c bursts. At this point, nobody but Ping sells as good a duct tape pack or as good of service. Fox and Thundersky have good packs too. We have no posts yet about the dy-power seller. Do not confuse the auction price of Pings batteries with the real price. Email him and buy direct. pingping227 [at] hotmail.com Over at the sphere I got accused of being a shill for Ping, I assure you I'm not. I'm not in china, I just get up early with insomnia.

Be the pack leader.
36 volt sla schwinn beach cruiser
36 volt lifepo4 mongoose mtb
24 volt sla + nicad EV Global

Arno J. Wulfert

Thanks for the feedback... I'll stick with ping when I buy...

Arno J. Wulfert

dogman
dogman's picture

I'd love to make the buy from list longer, but so far.... I think a lot of em are resellers anyway, and have no idea what they are selling.

Be the pack leader.
36 volt sla schwinn beach cruiser
36 volt lifepo4 mongoose mtb
24 volt sla + nicad EV Global

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation