vectrix range...soon to be anounced

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
kevin smith
kevin smith's picture
vectrix range...soon to be anounced

hi all again i spoke to a very nice man steven scott from vectrix scooters uk well he came out as he said . he is the tecnical man i/e and i spoke to him with the problems that i have in-counted and he said that he had the nesasery software that was needed well i hoped it would solve this problem with the battery range and also had light coming on thats battery light flashing on and also and temp light aswell both red flashing i was worried to say the least as with all the money i had spent on scooter and i have only coverd myself aprox 230 miles o no !! ohh bugar its just not cricket i also told steve about the small crunching sound from the gearbox of vectrix think someone has posted a simailer sound i/e think they have posted a video .. well steve plugged in a laptop thought all was well on no he told me i had quite a few dead cells on one bank and the other bank was fine but also i had faulty heat censors and the scooter woul have to back to have new set off batterys put in and ald censocrs put in and it would have be conditioned no not like the conditioner you put in the washing machine but i/e runnong the batters down to the hight standerd / operation thereat room like you have in the hospital room.!!! move away quick i need to put the leads on its no good jim shes dead no no it needs another discharge ok who got the conditioner only (twice ) they do it then the tricky part installing the software done .!!!! there shes goes all yours will drop the girl off stick with me its still my beloved silver electric vectrix scooter well doc how is she.?????????? well son if you pull that break leaver in push that button and squeeze that leaver and grab that handle and keep the side stand out , keep with me wake up sir . watch that handle pull together two fingers crossed it sounds like starting an old 100 year old automobile or motor car get a friend to watch and ( not ) .The girlfriend as your relationship is by a thread. there you go whats that three pages of A4 paper with full instructions what to do if the worst was to happen well whats that you forget of course i will try but i do have dyslexia .. well i was just thinking the good service i am getting is good scooter getting picked up soon with a replacement and on my good old gal returned well not old but almost new .. watch this space i can think positive as i am so so depressed at the mo

Mik
Mik's picture
Re: vectrix range...soon to be anounced

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

vecrtix range poor i/e total.distance 34.5 miles

http://visforvoltage.org/blog/kevin-smith/5587

At what speed did you get the 55.5km range?

I never managed to get that far with "normal" riding. Normal riding for me means 60% at 80-90km/h, 40% at 60-70km/h.

With my "normal" riding I used to get about 40km range.

To get 55km range I had to baby it as much as possible in traffic - a traffic obstacle!

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

AndY1
AndY1's picture

Mik, I think you misplaced km and miles. 55km is easily achievable at normal driving speed. I usually get between 60-70km.

Mik
Mik's picture

Mik, I think you misplaced km and miles. 55km is easily achievable at normal driving speed. I usually get between 60-70km.

No, nothing misplaced. Thats what I got with both Vectrixes.

You live in a VERY flat area, mine is very hilly.

And the long delay for the delivery of your Vectrix saved it from the heat damage to the bottom layer cells so far, I guess...

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

AndY1
AndY1's picture

Yes, that explains it.

I will park my Vectrix in the shadow during the summer. How hot does it get in Australia during summer? It gets up to 32'C here.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage