We're gonna have some namespace collisions here, but a company called 'Xtreme Green' has a new 4kW motorcycle (scooter) coming very soon ('launch this spring'), now named the 'X Rider'.
* 4000 watt - 72 volt proprietary hub motor
* 6.5 feet long, wheelbase of 4.8 feet
* Load capacity of 330 pounds
* State of the Art, 40 Amp Hour, 72 Volt Lithium Ion (LFP) Battery System
* Lithium Ion Battery System will last for over 2000 charges – about 7 years based on one charge per day
* Proprietary, computerized Battery Management System for safety and long life
* Speeds approaching 65 MPH
* Climbing capacity of over 20 degree grade
* Front and rear disc brakes
* Built-in battery charger – 110/220 volt
* 2 to 3 hour charge time from empty
* Net weight of 266 pounds
* Range between charges of approximately 95 miles
Anybody know anything about this company? They also carry a scooter based on the same EVD/XM-3500 platform, but the X Rider looks to be a new chassis.