Vectrix offering Rebates on 2007 and 2008 VX-1

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
dcs01
Vectrix offering Rebates on 2007 and 2008 VX-1

Vectrix USA just announced on February 20th they are offering a $450 rebate on the 2008 VX-1 and $750 rebate on the 2007 VX-1. This offer is only good in the USA and will be in addition to the 10% Stimulus Tax Credit and the sales and exise tax deduction on your tax return. Offer is valid until April 30th 2009.

I own a 2007 Vectrix VX-1 and am seriously considering getting another one with these incentives. I love the bike and drive it to work every day. Despite the reported problems (and my own initial motor controller problem), the bike is a class act and it seems they have sorted out most of the really annoying problems by going back through the delivered bikes and the existing stock to correct manufacturing issues. If any Vectrix owners still have problems you need to keep the heat on Vectrix. They will act if they feel the heat. I had to e-mail the president and the director of sales to get action on my motor controller replacement. But it worked.

The dealers I've spoken with are also willing to deal, especially on the 2007 model, of which there are apparently quite a few left. If anyone is on the fence thinking about an electric motorcycle, now is a good time to jump in.

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Re: Vectrix offering Rebates on 2007 and 2008 VX-1

AFAIK, the 10% in the Federal Stimulus bill does not start until January 2010 - so you won't be able to combine the 10% with the rebate.

----------

after more reading on this site....

oops - it seems the rebate is valid immediately (for your 09 tax bill): http://visforvoltage.org/forum/5822-stimulus-bill-may-contain-10-tax-credit-vectrix#comment-34771

Good news.

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage