What happen to Tracy Ingram (usatracy) and Nova Scooters?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shayler
Shayler's picture
What happen to Tracy Ingram (usatracy) and Nova Scooters?

Has anyone heard from or know what happen to Tracy Ingram (usatracy) and Nova Scooters?
The last contact I had from them been when I sent the motor and controller they sold me (Nova Scooter Commuter 3500 Motor Controller Kit) in for some work back in Nov 2008. They said they were going to fix it along with my Cycle Analysis I sent them, and now they are not returning phone calls or emails. They have also kept my original motor and controller that came with my Z-20 I bought from EVT America, so I have nothing but a shell of a scooter.
Any help locating them would be greatly appreciative.

warranty dude
Re: What happen to Tracy Ingram (usatracy) and Nova Scooters?

Shayler - Tracy has closed up shop after I've threatened to sue him. He tried to sick his local cops on me for trying to contact him on his cell phone (which he provided me as a business contact number!)

I've posted the results of my exchange with Tracy and “his” cops” on V before (worth a read if the admin hasn't deleted it). The cops laughed at Tracy and essentially said I should contact him now only on his website or business phone (neither of which will get you responses. He won’t return emails either.

The Nova Scooters site is still up but his voltsrider site was taken down a few months ago because I had archived as much of it as I could in preparation for my lawsuit against him.

It is my opinion that Nova Scooters was set up by Allen Chen (allen [at] greenemotor.com)
and Tracy to dump old bikes (the poor Mountain Chen 2006 bikes that fall apart) and used rental bikes on people so that Allen wouldn’t have to cover warranties on them if he sold them.

I think the fact that Tracy’s Nova Sales site is still up and running but he won't return business calls or emails is something I/WE (those burned by Tracy) should contact the authorities about. If he isn't providing service or warranties or returning calls, but yet still is actively soliciting new buyers to his website to trap dollars without providing promised products or services...well interstate commerce fraud comes to mind!

Shayler, contact me to discuss options. Tracy needs to pay. Also, anyone else defrauded by Tracy and Allen Chen should contact me so we can consider a criminal complaint and larger lawsuit.

countjosh [at] runner.com

warranty dude

Email posted incorrectly! countjosh [at] roadrunner.com

reikiman
reikiman's picture

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage