Test of Advanced Forum

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Webmaster
Webmaster's picture
Test of Advanced Forum

On voltageforums.net I've duplicated this site and installed the Advanced Forum module.

Drupal's forums have long been criticised as not being very forum like and the Advanced Forum module attempts to fix that issue.

I've simply done a quick install of Advanced Forum, and it's obvious there's a bit of cleanup to do in the display. Its current status shows the general direction however, basically to take the post title & signature line and move all that to the side, to use icons rather than text links, and a few other details here and there. Additionally there are some further options, some of which are already turned on, others that haven't been, which are listed here: http://drupal.org/node/227121

Please everybody take a look at voltageforums.net and let me know what you think. Your user name & password from here will work over there. Just don't get confused and post stuff over there which belongs here. The content of voltageforums.net is subject to being deleted at any time.

garygid
Re: Test of Advanced Forum

Looks nice, easier to get to new posts, and see who posted last.
Is it a huge effort to get the new one "tweaked"?

Cheers, Gary
XM-5000Li, wired for cell voltage measuring and logging.

MikeB

There doesn't seem to be any sort of line or boundary between posts. Can you tweak that a bit, add some sort of visual separator?

Also, it looks like poster signatures are doubled.

My electric vehicle: CuMoCo C130 scooter.

reikiman
reikiman's picture

I think tweaking is just a matter of writing some CSS files and given recent experience it'll take a few rounds, eh?

reikiman
reikiman's picture

Have done first round of tweaking and it look's kinda a bit better than half bad. Sooo....?

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage