ON two recent occasions I've noticed the smell of what I believe is burning plastic after leaving the charger on overnight. The batteries work fine, I did 25miles yesterday w/o a problem. I think that 1 of my two chargers may have a problem determining when the battery charge is full. It seems to continue to run long after the scooter should be fully charged. The charger is not hot but the lights remain red. The floor of the storage compartment seems warm, I believe the batteries are getting hot and causing the problem possibly because the charger is not shutting off. Has anyone else had such a problem? I'm going to try it again with my other charger to see if it is charger specific.