Importers, Parts and Service

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buzzer
Buzzer's picture
Importers, Parts and Service

In following other threads, I see various brands that are "similar" to the XB bikes sold by X-Treme. Apparently, "X-Treme" is an American brand name for a bike that is manufactured in China and is also sold in the U.S. under various other brand names, possibly with some slight variations. Is there a comprehensive list or directory somewhere of these different bikes, their different brand names, including the names of American or Canadian companies that import them, sell them, and also provide parts and service? Surely, there must be more than a handful of businesses that import, sell and fully support these types of bikes, rather than the majority who just act as drop shippers for X-Treme. Specifically, I'm looking for a dealer and service center located somewhere in New England.

Oshawaebiker
Oshawaebiker's picture
Re: Importers, Parts and Service

There are dozens of manufactures of e-bikes. Some are OME others are just assemblers buying bodies, frames and components from other manufacturers. The best listing that I know of is the Alibaba site. This is the main site that connects to a lot of the importers.

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/E-Bike/1.html

E-Bike Advocate

Bike: 2008 Volt Canada Dream Ryder

Buzzer
Buzzer's picture
Re: Importers, Parts and Service

Thanks for the information. That gave me enough names to "Google" and find some area dealers and service centers.

Buzzer

There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage