Paint codes

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
myvectrix2008
myvectrix2008's picture
Paint codes

Does anyone have a list of paint codes used on the Vectrix?

I've tried to find them using this search forum, the Collaborative Handbook and Google but to no avail. I'm after the blue one as I have some scratches needing a touch-up. I made an enquiry with Vectrix some time ago who said my dealer would be able to get them - not much point in asking now!

Buzby
Buzby's picture
Re: Paint codes

I did ask this ages ago, and was told there are no 'codes' - as the plastic panels are self-colured polycarbonate, no paint was used anywhere! If you have a scratch it is supposed to buff out, but in those cases where a colout difference shows, ant paint shop using the latest spectrum matching sensors will be able to make it up on the spot.

- Raymond

winged_racer
Re: Paint codes

To set the record straight all body panels are painted.

The Blue is AKZO Color Map 619E6.

Solar Red AKZO Color Map 349B4.

I don't have codes for the others but do have a formula for Silver if anyone wants to mix 80 litres! White is a Beckers color - Casablanca White. And the early green is AKZO Myrtle Green.

Hope this helps you out. If not, find a refinisher in your area which can do spectrum color matching. You will have to take a panel to them and the easiest to remove is the tail cover at the back of the grab rail. It is held in place by 2 screws accessible from below.

Doug Townley
info.DTES [at] gmail.com

(Formerly Vectrix Europe Technical Supervisor)

One door closes, another door opens

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage