Vectrix Rumor Mill

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
volts76
Vectrix Rumor Mill

A second bidder outbidding the first group of Bole and Chris Moe with Emax (China)

The group that has outbid them is actually the founder Andy Mac Gowan along with Peter Hughes the founding engineer.

In other words the people that were running Vectrix before Boyle took over.

Is that good?

Put it this way, this would be the lessor of the two evils.

The other question will be answered in about thirty days when the winner starts making plans.???

Stay tuned and find out next week, in the next episode of as the stomach turns J

AndY1
AndY1's picture
Re: Vectrix Rumor Mill

It seems there's a lot of interest in the Vectrix and that's good. It means that the company has a healthy future.

I would also like to thank all the Vectrix and ex-Vectrix staff for supporting us with you tech. knowledge. I wish we could all come out as a winners at these hard times. Vectrix is a great bike and it must not die.

jmap
jmap's picture

A second bidder outbidding the first group of Bole and Chris Moe with Emax (China)

The group that has outbid them is actually the founder Andy Mac Gowan along with Peter Hughes the founding engineer.

In other words the people that were running Vectrix before Boyle took over.

Is that good?
(...)

I think that's excellent! The initial project was excellent and only the bad marketing made by the lastest board turn out to be a bad strategic plan.
If the founders recover the brand, that could mean that Vectrix will probably survive with the initial quality parameters.

marcopolo

I think that's excellent! The initial project was excellent and only the bad marketing made by the lastest board turn out to be a bad strategic plan.
If the founders recover the brand, that could mean that Vectrix will probably survive with the initial quality parameters.

This is good news in the sense that anything (or anybody) would be better than the odius Mike Boyle!
However it must be remembered that Mike Boyle was appointed by the shareholders because the original marketing plan was very expensive and management top heavy. Although Mike Boyle pursued some really bizzare policies, he was not he cause of the original losses. Boyle just made a bad situation worse! I would only have confidence in a MacGowan/Hughes led team, if it came with a disciplined and responsible CEO. This executive would have to be sufficiently experienced to curb the excesses of MacGowan/Hughes, without damaging the enthusiasm and creativity.

marcopolo

jmap
jmap's picture

This is good news in the sense that anything (or anybody) would be better than the odius Mike Boyle!
However it must be remembered that Mike Boyle was appointed by the shareholders because the original marketing plan was very expensive and management top heavy. Although Mike Boyle pursued some really bizzare policies, he was not he cause of the original losses. Boyle just made a bad situation worse! I would only have confidence in a MacGowan/Hughes led team, if it came with a disciplined and responsible CEO. This executive would have to be sufficiently experienced to curb the excesses of MacGowan/Hughes, without damaging the enthusiasm and creativity.

Even so. Let's give to the good guys a second chance. Maybe they have learned from their errors, although they are intelligent people!

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage