Sevcon Millipak PMAC settings

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
cmdrscampers
Sevcon Millipak PMAC settings

I have a new sevcon millipak pmac controller hooked up to a brushless etek, and have a couple questions. Is there a master list that someone could to link to me with the default settings of the millipak? I know that they have some in the millipak pmac manual, but i don't see an item list for default values for every opition. Which unfortunally means that i need keep a manual record for anything i change (strangly enough they do offer an item list of settings but only with min/max settings for each option).
That said I do have the controler up and running, but I am wondering if anyone has a list of recommended settings that should be changed/tweaked from the default settings. I am aware that each application is different, but i building basic builtup bike (like a thunderstruck jackal) and settings like acceration/deacceleration delay, motor poles, phase adjustment etc are options that that i wonder if i should change. Or should I just everything alone?

thanks

cmdrscampers
Re: Sevcon Millipak PMAC settings

Actually I do need some help getting the controller to work on 48v (i have no problems at 24v or 36v). When I setup the controller for 48v i get a 4 flash error ("fault 20" line contactor did not close fault thats with a 48v contactor I also have a 24v contactor which didn't work either). I did change the setting at 11.08 from 50v to 58v since the system voltage is higher than 36v. But i have never been able to change/see the chop setting for the contactor. Anything else that need to change, or any ideas?

cmdrscampers
Re: Sevcon Millipak PMAC settings

Nevermind; I got the chop to work by finding the "all access" code "2222" for the PMAC. Got my 4800watts of power now woot!

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage