VisForVoltage on Friend Feed

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
reikiman
reikiman's picture
VisForVoltage on Friend Feed

I just set up a Friend Feed site for V at: http://friendfeed.com/visforvoltage

It's a public feed meaning anybody can post there meaning it could serve as a sort of chatroom if anybody wants to use it that way. You would sign into Friend Feed, go to the above page, click on the Subscribe button at the top of the page. You should then be able to post on the group.

Spaceangel
Re: VisForVoltage on Friend Feed

Is this another site? Is it tied in with VisforVoltage? If it is a type of chat room how is the chat conducted? Is is live? I will throw out a question then. How many amperes does a XM-series use at 43 MPH?

KB1UKU

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: VisForVoltage on Friend Feed

Is this another site? Is it tied in with VisforVoltage? If it is a type of chat room how is the chat conducted? Is is live? I will throw out a question then. How many amperes does a XM-series use at 43 MPH?

Obviously I could have been clearer .. ahem ..

Take a look at the site. The way it works is VisForVoltage publishes an RSS feed, and I've configured FriendFeed to pick up that RSS feed. That means any new posting made on V has a teaser published on FriendFeed.

For example if someone here uses FF they can follow V discussion using FF. Similarly there's a visforvoltage twitter account that also is fed with the RSS feed.

On FF I also configured it so anybody can join the V page on FF and anybody can post on that page. Hence it is a sort of chat room.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage