Received bankruptcy claim forms in Case No 09-13347 (KG) In re: Vectrix Corporation

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bnzilla
Received bankruptcy claim forms in Case No 09-13347 (KG) In re: Vectrix Corporation

Sorry about the long title but it about sums up what I have to say. Yesterday I received information along with a couple of proof of claim forms in reference to the bankruptcy hearings for the Vectrix Corporation to be held in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. These Bar Date Packages are slact5ed to go to
A. the US Trustee, B. Counsel to the committee, C. All creditors, D. All parties to executory contracts, E. All holders of the Debtor's securities, F. All who requested such information, G. All who have filed claim against the Debtor, H. Current and Former Empoyees, I. WARRANTY CLAIM HOLDERS, Internal Revenue Service, and so on. I appears this may be the vehicle for those who have had to repair their vehicles out of pocket (the claims form) but I would imagine we would be last in line as the turnip is bled so to speak. I do not know if those outside the US will get these papers and forms but the contact offices for the attorneys handling the case are:

Bifferato Gentilotti LLP
Garvan F McDaniel Esq
600 N. King Street, Plaza Level
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Telephone (302) 429-1900
Fax (302) 429-8600
Email gmcdaniel [at] bglawde.com
and
Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton, LLP
Edward H Tillinghast II Esq
Malani J Cademartori Esq
Blanka K. Wolfe. Esq
30 Rockerfeller Plaza, 24th Floor
New York, New York 10112
Telephone (212) 653-8700
Fax (212)653-8710
Email etillinghast [at] sheppardmullin.com
mcadematori [at] sheppardmullin.com
bwolf [at] sheppardmullin.com

November 16, 2009 @ 400 PM (1600) (Eastern Time) is the deadline for all such claims (Objection Deadline)
November 23 2009 @ 1000 AM is the scheduled hearing (Hearing Date)
regarding the motion before the Honorable Kevin Gross, United States Bankruptcy Cour for the District of Delaware, 824 North Market Street, 6th Floor, Courtroom 3, Wilmington Delaware 19801 for those interested in watching the vultures do their thing.

Bnzilla
Re: Received bankruptcy claim forms in Case No 09-13347 (KG) ...

Sorry about the typos, I just woke up.
JLF

volts76

I just got my bankruptcy paperwork as a Vectrix owner. If anyone would like a PDF file of the papers, just email me. adairjarrett [at] aol.com
I am going to send this PDF to my lawyer inlaw to ask if I should do anything.

AndY1
AndY1's picture

I just got my bankruptcy paperwork as a Vectrix owner.

As a shareholder or a bike owner?

volts76

Bike owner.

moccasin
moccasin's picture

I am going to send this PDF to my lawyer inlaw to ask if I should do anything.

I'm no lawyer, but I have read my entire packet, and it appears the only people that should do anything are those that have claims against the company, whether they be parts suppliers, credit providers, or dealers who have had to do warranty repairs and have not yet been paid for them. As an owner, if you had to repair something at your own expense, I doubt very seriously that you'll get any compensation unless your dealer did the work, charged you, has it on record, and is willing to submit the repair order for warranty claim for you. Even then, as has already been stated, you'd be so far down the list you likely would never see a dime.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage