V is for Vectrix

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Team Tersus
V is for Vectrix

I thought this site was for electric vehicle related discussion but I feel its more of a Vectrix owner site. Anyone notice this?

antiscab
Re: V is for Vectrix

vectrix posts do seem to dominate, however, thats only in the recent comment section.

There are many other electric bike owners here.

what bike do you own? or are looking at buying?
working that out is probably the easiest way we can help you?

Matt

Daily Ride:
2007 Vectrix, modified with 42 x Thundersky 60Ah in July 2010. Done 194'000km

sixpax2k9

You ever notice that Vectrix is going bankrupt and since there is very little to no warranty or tech support for them that they need to band together and help fix what may be wrong with their scooters? Do you need help with something or are you just posting here for the heck of it? Some of us are here to help.......

Dave ; Tennessee
XB-600.

dp

It just depends on the current trend. There was a time that this site was getting lots of posts regarding the XB-600.

Let's see what spring brings. If there is some hot new product, then that product might dominate discussions in 4 months.

kevin smith
kevin smith's picture

don't know what your talking about ..
i own an emax and oh yes a vectrix aswell ,,kev

robert93
robert93's picture

Yes, the Vectrix is a "hot topic" at the moment, but, there is plenty of other products and data that can be studied here. When I came to the forum, I was looking for electric bicycle information. I had just recently learned of the e-bike laws in my area that allowed me to use these machines. I was mainly looking for info on the XB-700Li, as I liked the looks of it. The knowledge and first hand information on these forums was very educational. I opted not to get the XB, as I was hoping for a vendor/supplier with better support. I did get an ebike, scooter style that was built by Changzhou New-District Benshen Bicycle Co., Ltd. , distributed by Ecruizer.com of Sierra Madre, Ca. Like all the rest, there is very little support. At least I was halfway expecting this after reading these forums. (good bike really, but BAD pedal system, unusable, and illegal in my opinion. (most laws stipulate the pedals be functional) ) Anyhow I have followed the Vectrix posts as well, as some of the info might be very useful for battery technology, and or design I also note this is a globally focused forum, and users post from all over. Finding globally focused EV info and products to discuss does point out how much this is still a "cottage industry" and very much a yet to be fully tapped business. Hopefully one day a company or two will be as well recognized in this area as a Honda, Ford, or Yamaha Amazing that electric forklifts have become almost standard for retail/warehouse use, but we havent taken it to the driveways and streets yet. Maybe these forums can help change that :-)

Team Tersus

I was not trying to stir up anything (thats why I posted in General Discussion) just noticing that this site has more vectrix owners than others. Im build an e-bike and have some threads in another section. Just curious to what people are using their vectrix for: fun, commute, primary vehicle?

antiscab

atm, primary vehicle.

Matt

Daily Ride:
2007 Vectrix, modified with 42 x Thundersky 60Ah in July 2010. Done 194'000km

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage