Lithium Gold Peak Battery Pack for Vectrix

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
oobflyer
oobflyer's picture
Re: Lithium Gold Peak Battery Pack for Vectrix

I hope this is true - looking forward to official confirmation from Vectrix.

I would definitely upgrade my Vectrix to Li-ion batteries if/when possible.

How about other Vectrix owners - would you upgrade?

Wildfire

Considering I've only got 800 miles on my 2-month old Vectrix, I'll probably try to get as much use out of the existing battery pack as I can before I made the swap.. Certainly keeping my fingers crossed that such an option will be available when I need it, though!!

jurba

Considering I've only got 800 miles on my 2-month old Vectrix, I'll probably try to get as much use out of the existing battery pack as I can before I made the swap.. Certainly keeping my fingers crossed that such an option will be available when I need it, though!!

my fingers remained crossed for so long now that they are sticked in this position ....
I am sligthly in your conditions except that I've had my vec for 9 months and not 2 but to be honest I won't wait for the nimh to die if there is a possibility of switching to lithium for a reasonnable price .
If there is not special offer I con consider to wait or to switch taking in account the new vec corp health .... given that now even paying half of the sccoter price it is not possible to get a bat, mabye will be better not to wait ....
regards
jean mi

vectrixhoper

kevin smith
kevin smith's picture

one british guy.
coun't me in .lets hurry up and pull together to get a pack in a v scooter ..kev

myvectrix2008
myvectrix2008's picture

If an official upgrade to Lithium became available, I'd be very interested. I would like to think it would be offered on an exchange basis (for recycling purposes). After all, what use is a big chunky Ni-MH battery to the average Vectrix rider? If not, it would sure make a good conversation piece around the dinner table...

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture

If an official upgrade to Lithium became available, I'd be very interested. I would like to think it would be offered on an exchange basis (for recycling purposes). After all, what use is a big chunky Ni-MH battery to the average Vectrix rider? If not, it would sure make a good conversation piece around the dinner table...

theoretically they should give a good trade in price for the NiMH pack - Nickle is expensive!

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

jmap
jmap's picture

I hope that batteries came along with a good BMS...

Pages

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage