Triac's are now being delivered

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
reikiman
reikiman's picture
Triac's are now being delivered

Saw this note from RandyB on the yahoo!groups Triac mailing list. He's been reporting in on occasion about the excuses Green Vehicles have been giving for this or that delay. His latest report is he's had his Triac for 3 weeks and it sounds good.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/TriacClub/message/33

oobflyer
oobflyer's picture
The silence is deafening....

I checked out the link regarding the Triac release. Despite many delays - Green Vehicles actually, finally, pulled it off. This is a huge breakthrough! I would love to have one of these pure battery electric cars.

I'm not sure what's up with Green Vehicles' website - it doesn't appear to have been updated for a couple of years. They have also ignored all of my emails requesting information. Strange way to run a business... (how hard is it to update a website?)

The silence here on the blogs is curious, as are the absence of replies from Green Vehicles - anyone have any idea what the hell is going on?

:-)

Mik
Mik's picture
Re: The silence is deafening....

Maybe they are working on producing a product and are putting the production of hot air aside to preserve energy?

I believe advertising will be almost unnecessary if you have a well performing BEV sedan in production, with actual vehicles being delivered.

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage