I have my Vectrix parked in a garage and can't test this.
When pre-charge cooling is set (let's say to 7 hours) and Vectrix is shut down with left break applied, is pre-charge cooling activated every time when Vectrix is re-plugged to the wall plug, without the Vectrix being switched on in between?
Let me describe this in an example. I'm setting up my charging point in my underground garage parking space, where it never gets hotter than 18°C. I will have a timer in my charging socket and I want to be able, in hottest summer days, when I arrive home, immediately cool down my battery pack with pre-charge cooling. But, since I usually arrive home at 15:30 hours, even the longest pre-charge cooling delay isn't enough to start the real charging procedure at 05:00 AM, next morning.
I would like to:
1. I park my Vectrix at my parking space, turn it off with pre-charge cooling delay set.
2. Plug Vectrix to the timer plug
3. Set timer to CountDown of 1 hour
4. Pre-charge cooling will cool down the battery for 1 hour
5. At 22:00 (cheaper electricity from 22:00 to 6:00), the programmed timer will turn on the power power to the Vectrix
6. Vectrix would again activate pre-charge cooling (set at my arrival home), which would be set to 7 hour delay, which would start charging at 5:00 and (with pre-charge cooling delay) additionally cool the battery if needed
7. At 6:00, the timer would turn off the power and my Vectrix would be charged enough for my daily trips
So, if pre-charge cooling delay is interrupted and after a while Vectrix is again plugged to the power (without turning the bike back on in between), is pre-charge cooling delay still activated or does it go directly to the charging procedure?
Thank you for your replies?