Rad2go scooter advice

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
scootergirl1988
Rad2go scooter advice

This female needs some advice.I'm thinking about buying Rad2go Gelato scooter next week. Should i buy this scooter? If no, I'm looking for a scooter under $1100. and classic/retro scooter.

scootergirl1988

scootergirl1988
Re: Rad2go scooter advice

Wow! no replies.

nogaselectric

The gelato is a very low speed low power scooter. Beware of service issues and how they will be addresed if you are going to buy online. If you can ride a bicycle look into an e-bike. Most will go about as fast and you will be able to use bike lanes and sidewalks.

Reid250

Don't buy it without test driving one on the route you plan to take. Unless you are under 100 lbs soaking wet, I think you will be terribly disappointed with the range and hill climbing ability. I agree with the best bet is an electric bicycle powered by a LiFEPO4 battery pack. It cost a little more but will last 5-10 times as long as one powered by a lead acid battery. Buy from a local dealer who will give you support.

scooterwoman

I'm back,

THIS GOES OUT TO PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO FIX SCOOTERS/ELECTRIC BIKES

Does anybody in Northern California have a good condition Rad2go electric bike(Mo-rad,GELANTO or Expresso) he or she wants to TRADE or GIVE away.. I have a VOY scooter that needs work battery,keys and air in tire I have neuropathy and i can't walk very far so I need some wheels to get around tonn.

Anybody in Northern California want to trade or give away their Rad2go Mo-rad,Gelanto, and Expresso electric bike for Voy electric bike or its parts. the bike needs new batteries,key, inflate tires

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage