X-Treme Discounts

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ArcticFox2
ArcticFox2's picture
X-Treme Discounts

Ahhh... another wonderful post from the Struggleville Blog:

Posted by speed-o king

I have experienced total lack of communication even when word was given that the call would clearly be made on date specified three times for three consecutive days apart from each other from a retailer in Houston, TX. The business in its entirety from wholesaler/supplier to retail store sales out of Houston, TX area seems to be centered around the purchase agreement rather than with my total dissatisfaction. The order was in process to be shipped and had not been the morning of my call to Xtreme. While, the retailer (Randy) did nothing to cancel my order despite my claim the day prior to do so, the wholesaler Gene from Xtreme Scooters would not answer her phone (a 30 minute call back procedure from not processed to processed) after an accidental hangup until she was ready to give me the tracking number. The tracking number was not supplied by Scooter Max out of Houston, TX. The wrong product was delivered, the wrong color, the product did not even work, but I am still waiting on the scooter that I ordered. Everyone seems okay from the start to work professionally, but when shit hits the fan, they do not handle business like professionals, but more like children. It has been two weeks now since my original order and it is an overpriced one at that. My advice, do not use the Xtreme Scooter recommendation and go with a vendor from a local area. Ebay has exactly what you want from Xtreme, but for an on sale price of sixty less, no kidding.

Thanks for your input, speed-o king!

You guys did know that there are X-Treme scooters and things on eBay? I've done some snooping around on those auctions and have come to the idea that it is X-Treme Scooters / API themselves who are selling those at the eBay auctions and NOT any of their dealers. If this is true, then it just goes to show you that, once again, X-Treme is undercutting their own dealers' Minimum Advertised Prices (MAP). Authorized dealers are not allowed to sell their items on eBay:

If you want us to drop ship, ask us. Drop shippers are not required to buy 10 each order since we drop ship to your individual customers. **Dec 1st, 2005 no new e-bay dealers accepted.
Drop ship orders MUST be paid by paypal [sic] as you check out of our store. New potential drop ship dealers must be qualified before we will drop ship for you. To qualify, have a website or online business, Click to request a drop ship info pack & start sending us orders. We do not sell retail to anyone. New dealers, click here to view past dealer e-mail updates in our archive.

Emphasis mine -- On the subject of X-Treme not selling retail to anyone, I use to argue to them about why I hear of so many customers buying scooters directly from their website. Their response was that the customer was sent to one of their dropshipper's sites to purchase items. This other site is called GetScooters and is also X-Treme (pub-7543991716032503), not a dropshipper. Looks like more smoke and mirrors from this company. Ya think?!

I'm sure X-Treme Scooters is legit - must be just my misunderstanding. ROTFLOL

At least it's not Toyota.

ArcticFox2
ArcticFox2's picture
Re: X-Treme Discounts

Curious: why does "advancedelectricscooters" cart go to the X-Treme's cart program? So does "greenmaxdistributors".

What would be the reasoning behind me setting myself up as an affiliate to... my own site? Strange.

Why are there dropshippers AND affiliates?

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage