Rebel

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Steve Scott
Rebel

The last thing I need right now is to get ivolved in an online debate with Rebel or Marcopolo.
But ,if any of my customers want to know what is happening as far as HMC and warranty is concerned the just have to call me or drop me a mail and I will gladly update them as to the situation.

marcopolo
Re: Rebel

The last thing I need right now is to get ivolved in an online debate with Rebel or Marcopolo.
But ,if any of my customers want to know what is happening as far as HMC and warranty is concerned the just have to call me or drop me a mail and I will gladly update them as to the situation.

Steve, I'm sure I speak for most people when I say we wish you well in your endeavors. Whether you wish to share you experiences at HMC, or communicate any news of information, these are matters solely for your own discretion!

My fight was always with Mike Boyle and the Directors of old Vectrix. The Chapter 11, is now in is dying stages and that will draw the curtain on the entire episode as far as Vcorp is concerned.

I am very pleased that you stayed active in the servicing of VX1's, as it would have been a great shame for all that hard gained technical knowledge to dissipate.

Good Luck in the future!

marcopolo

Steve Scott
Re: Rebel

Thank you for your comments Marco.

Steve Scott

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4