REFUEL Race at Laguna Seca on July 11 - same weekend as TTXGP race in Canada

1 post / 0 new
reikiman
reikiman's picture
REFUEL Race at Laguna Seca on July 11 - same weekend as TTXGP race in Canada

Just got this note from Speed Ventures... Anybody interested in bringing a bike or car should consider it. I attended this event last year and it was pretty darn cool to e.g. see Tesla Roadster's going for it on the track.

Unfortunately it's the same weekend as TTXGP North America race#3 and there's a possibility that some TTXGP participants from California might choose to come to this instead. I'd hate for TTXGP to lose racers to this.

Speed Ventures is please to announce that REFUEL and the SportElectric TT will return to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca again this July 11th. The website is up (www.refuelraces.com) and registration is now open. Last year's event was a great starting point for us and we hope to build on the experience. One thing that has not changed is free track time for Electric Cars and Motorcycles.

We hope everyone who came out to run last year will return and that we'll grow participation, media and internet coverage and even some sponsorship. At this point, we're reaching out to corporate entities with a stake in the future of Electric Vehicles. Our hope is to round up some prize money for SportElectric. We think there's a future in competitive electric motorsports and hopefully we'll find companies willing to back that vision so if you have any ideas on that front, please let me know.

Hope to see you July 11th.

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage