EVShop have spare parts for 2006 E-Max Sport.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
EVSHOP
EVShop have spare parts for 2006 E-Max Sport.

We have a 2006 E-Max sport electric scooter that can be stripped down for spare parts. Photos can be sent on request.

See our website at www.evshop.com.au for contact details.

iconoclast
iconoclast's picture
Re: EVShop have spare parts for 2006 E-Max Sport.

I'm interested in your eMax for parts. What is missing or doesn't work? Any idea what it would cost to ship the whole thing to California?

I have an emax I'm pretty happy with, sincerely interested in yours for the right price.

----------------------------------------
http://www.electric-car-insider.com/

EVSHOP

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but we have been flat out. Please send an email to info [at] evshop.com.au and we can discuss.

Best Regards.

EVSHOP.

e_max_sport

Hi,

I know essentially nothing about fixing the E-max sport, but I do have one that stopped working a few days after I bought it off Craigslist... It was great for those two days! My husband and I also have a NEW E-max 110s that is fabulous. I don't have the time, money, or know-how to fix up the old silver sport version, but I did have the E-max dealer in my city take a look at it. He also has an old E-max sport so he was able to switch out parts and determine that the problem is the controller (which is to my understanding the silver box on the side). This particular scooter only had a few hundred miles on it when we bought it, and the E-max dealer says that with this particular model either the controller goes out early or it lasts awhile.

All this is to say that I have no need for a scooter that won't go! It would be great for spare parts to help you maintain your current e-max if you're still intersted in one for that purpose. The only other non-working part (that we know of) is the center stand. We are in central Texas, so of course it might not be worth the shipping. I have no idea what that would cost, nor how I would do it. Let me know if you might be interested! Email is probably the best way: BrokenEmaxSport [at] gmail.com

Thanks!

EVSHOP

We have another e-max in the shop suitable for spare parts.

email info [at] evshop.com.au for more details.

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage