New member with a new 610

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
FRC Tom
New member with a new 610

Just wanted to say hello and to say what a great site you have here.
I belong to a few Corvette forums and being that I can't drive legally for a few years I decided to purchase an x-treme ebike.
Last Monday I ordered a 600 and when I opened it up today it was a 610.
I have been reading and learning alot about getting more power and speed sure glad I found you guys.
It's still charging and I'm already searching the web for batteries and controlers.
Didn't have my Z06 a 100 miles before the modding began so why should the 610 be any diff?

Cheers

Tom

FRC Tom
Re: New member with a new 610

Meant to post this in the x-treme XB area, can a mod move it for me please?
Thank You
Tom

Clearwater, FL.

jdrider78

I also purchased the XB600 but got a 610 as well. The 610 is a newer model. I would recommend you wait on doing any mods on the bike until the warranty expires. That way you still can get support for the bike. I'm having some problems with mine at the moment. How did yours come was everything functional? Perhaps you could help me out. If I give you my number we can trouble shoot......

FRC Tom

I also purchased the XB600 but got a 610 as well. The 610 is a newer model. I would recommend you wait on doing any mods on the bike until the warranty expires. That way you still can get support for the bike. I'm having some problems with mine at the moment. How did yours come was everything functional? Perhaps you could help me out. If I give you my number we can trouble shoot......

More than happy to help if I can but this is a new world to me, but I am a fast learn.
The shipment and pack was great, boxed on a pallet and to my surprise a metal angle iron frame inside that the unit was strapped to.
The manual is poorly written and the photos are barely legible. I can do better and I already have started to redo the wire diagram.
Took me about a hour and half to put it together (would have been faster with a better written manual).
Missing one front fender screw but everything else was there.
Can't be more pleased with everything else, does all they advertise. 22 mph with me and the same with me and my girl friend.
Thought I could get away without the shunt mod being I am in FL. with no major hills but today starting from a light with a small grade in front of me it was a slow start. I guess I should be greatful, I have no problems and you are the second one out of the three of us that have the new bike that has issues.

Don't you love the new 10 spoke wheels?????
If you want to talk call me anytime (727-282-7395)
Cheers,
Tom

Clearwater, FL.

jdrider78

Mine was also missing the front fender screw but found one in the screw bag to use for it. Now as for the wiring diagram did you do anything with the lighting and blinkers? Also the blinker module should be warm if there is power going to it correct? Or does it not mean that its necessarily dead. Also did your bike come with fuses as well? I had 3 extra that it came with where you supposed to install a fuse into the bike or where they extras? What is the best time to call?

mf70

A) Get a voltmeter! The cheap digital ones such as Harbor Freights are amazingly accurate.

B) Post pix please! Since X-Treme hasn't posted anything about the XB610, the rest of us are in the dark. Is the fuse placement any better? How about chain to controller clearance?

Mark

jdrider78

0827001810.jpg

FRC Tom

//inlinethumb15.webshots.com/27918/2637587580106716665S600x600Q85.jpg)

//thumb5.webshots.net/t/71/171/4/43/85/2919443850106716665JGPBSA_th.jpg)

//thumb5.webshots.net/t/85/85/3/87/87/2755387870106716665hPnqjb_th.jpg)

Clearwater, FL.

mf70

Thanks! I like the black and white, and it looks like they've dropped the cheezy orange flames.

Mark

rodman

Here's a photo of the new XB-610 taken at Electric Vehicle Mall, in Clearwater, FL:

xb610-EVMall.jpg

The upgrades include an upgraded UL-certified smart battery charger, improved batteries, and an upgraded motor controller.

The outward appearance has not changed except for some great looking new spoked wheels and minor changes to the paint scheme which we think makes the XB-610 look a bit classier: top of the trunk box is now a solid blue or black, depending on bike color, instead of the previous white; the decals on the front fairing are now silver instead of red.

The shipping carton has been upgraded with a steel frame. And the steel frame is used to securely anchor the bike inside the shipping carton so that it cannot shift around while it is being transferred and trucked to your home. This steel framed box is in turn strapped to a heavy wooden pallet for added security.

More pictures of the new XB-610 can be seen at http://www.electricvehiclemall.com/productinfo/xb610.htm .

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage