NEW 2007 Vectrix Detroit Craigslist - $1,900

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
MitchJi
NEW 2007 Vectrix Detroit Craigslist - $1,900

Hi,

Thought someone might be interested.

If the dealer isn't a 2010 Vectrix dealer the warranty won't be valid. Please check with Vectrix to be sure before you assume it has a warranty.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/1976067161.html

2007 VECTRIX VX-1 ELECTRIC SCOOTER - $1900 (Macomb)
Date: 2010-09-27, 12:35PM EDT
Reply to: sale-bkvxq-1976067161 [at] craigslist.org

Start riding electric and stop paying for gas forever! The Vectrix VX-1 is hands down the most sophisticated electric scooter on the market today, with a top speed of 65 MPH (0-60 in under 8 seconds) and a range of 35-55 miles per charge the VX-1 is honest transporation, not a kid's toy.

This sale is for a 2007 Vectrix VX-1 with 26 miles. This scooter is protected by Vectrix's 2 year parts and labor warranty which covers everything, including batteries. Because it is exclusively electric, the Vectrix also qualifies for various state and federal tax credits and rebates.

More information regarding the technical specifications of this scooter is available on Vectrix's website:
http://www.vectrix.com/company/faqs

Vectrix is backed by Gold Peak batteries, an international, multi-million dollar corporation that specializes in battery technology for electric vehicles. This recent merger has placed Vectrix squarely at the front of the two-wheeled electric vehicle movement and made them stronger than ever. This sale gives you the opportunity to purchase the scooter that is destined to be a household name at a price that's lower than any dealer in the country.

R
R's picture
Re: NEW 2007 Vectrix Detroit Craigslist - $1,900

arr... If I were in USA....
Only the MC and the charger cost more than those 1900!!!

Mik
Mik's picture

AU$2000,- is what I have set as my maximum price to buy another Vectrix. I would always assume "No Warranty Status". With the Aussi dollar almost at parity with the US dollar these prices are getting close....

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

Todd

I emailed and this is what I got back. Don't be to disappointed your so far away, it' an online scam, tons of them on Craigslist.

Todd

------------------------

It's still for sale but before i start answering your questions, i`ll have to let you know that i left town a few days ago because i have to help my daughter organize her wedding, and i may stay here a while, but this is no problem because i`ll sell it through Co-Op services. I guess you used Co-Op before, if you didn`t let me know because i met people that never used it and i will explain how it works in detail. I want to sell it now because i need the money for my daughters wedding so if you are interested in buying it now let me know. Also let me know if you have other questions. Thank you
Michele

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage