I live in Germany and i have following parts:
- a throttle
- a controller
- a battery (the heavy ones = led, no NiCd norNiMh nor Li)
this 3 parts come from the pedelec:
which is sold in germany from the bike company "prophete" or "si-zweirad.de"
my brother has the bike and spare parts are from him so i can test on the bike of my brother some things
now my goal is to use this 3 parts and to complete them with:
- a motor
and then put all this parts together in my bike
well the question is: how to do this properly?
As you have experience in this field i ask you for your inputs:
1. first of all, maybe one of you know a forum/internet/chat adress in germany or france-italy, uk europe where i can search too?
2. are you located in the USA mainly?
anyway, as we are all going global lets try to be internationally the most efficient
3.The controller i have seems to be simple:
-battery input (2 cables)
- sensor input (3cables)
-throttle input/output? (3 cables)
- motor: 8 cables: 3 thick + 5 thins
and: brakes: 3 cables
now my quetions:
3.1 what are the 8 cables for motor?
. every motor needs 3 cables? + thin cables for temperature?+ for ampere no too much?for speed information from motor?
3.2 what about sensor? it seems to be simple , the sensor gets magnetical information that the wheel is moving and then the controller starts: can i put any sensor from any company? can i measure the signals and test it? can i work without sensor? (the bike is then in europa not a pedelec vbut a scooter) how to do it? what input to replace the sensor?
3.3 how do a throttle works with such a controller?
3.4 how do the controller knowas that i run with 25km/h and stop the motorcurrent?because there is a speed information from the motor thin cable?
4. what is a cheap motor i can buy abnd test on this controller? any one or should i ask the german company for their one? or from the china company?(sengzhou bafang science co. limited near shanghai, i found on the web)
well as you see even if i am technically interested and have some knowledge, there are a lot of quetios i try to solve. anyway thank you for your inputs .