What do folks think of this bike?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
pchech
What do folks think of this bike?

Saw this post on the alibaba website and wondered if anyone knew anything about this company? They say they are coming out with a 10,000W version soon...wouldn't that be sweet with the lithium batts? Only problem is I don't think you can order one bike as this website seems to be about wholesale purchases...

http://wisking.en.alibaba.com/offerdetail/55311082/Sell_Lithium_Battery_3_000W_Electric_Scooter.html

kringle777
kringle777's picture
Re: What do folks think of this bike?

That looks like the same company that makes the XM-2000. Funny thing is, it's the color scheme of the original EVT Z-20 before they changed their choice of design.

If you look over the specs, it's littered with inconsistencies. Rear disk, rear drums. 48V and 60V. SLA's, silicone, and lithium batteries. Color choices: red, silver, and black, but they show yellow.

Basically, I think this is a manufacturing company that can create whatever design you're willing to pay for. The XM-2000, E-Runner 220, MaxxStar USA, and EVT Z-20 is created like that. I don't think you'll be able to order just one of what you want. They're looking for bulk orders most likely.

That's my 2 cents.

kringle777
Red XM-2000
Moss Green "Charger" ebike
Sacramento, CA

kringle777
Red XM-2000
Moss Green "Charger" ebike
Sacramento, CA

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage