spoke size and batt replace? for my bionx

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Teflonmonkey
Teflonmonkey's picture
spoke size and batt replace? for my bionx

Hello i need to know what spoke length i have to use on a bionx 20" rim. i was hoping some one had a bionx 250 in a 20" rim, what length are your spokes?
i have orderd them but they are taking forever to send them. so i was gonna make some. what length spoke to use?????
The next Question is when the Ni-Mh batt in the bionx bat box, with the guts and batt, when that dies can i just manualy replace the cells on the inside with like cells??? thanks so much cant wait to try my beautiful machine. peace.

silentflight
Re: spoke size and batt replace? for my bionx

With respect to the battery, you can replace the cells if you are able to build a pack yourself and solder the connectors. There is a thermistor that should be put back in position on the outside of the battery "brick" as well. Nothing very difficult, especially if you have built a battery pack before. www.batteryspace.com sells 10000 mAh NiMH cells with tabs for soldering into packs for around $8. $175 should replace all of your cells and cover shipping. Buying shrink wrap large enough to fit over the pack might require some searching on the web.

Teflonmonkey
Teflonmonkey's picture
Re: spoke size and batt replace? for my bionx

good to know about the batts thanks:)) hope some one knows about the spokes.

Teflon Monkey

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage