So, as i have stated in the past i have Boreem 602D with a the 24 volt system. I got it used for $40. I LOVE IT! but, since i purchased it i have spent close to $100 on batteries and a tube, and it appears that it is overheating. Well, lets put i this way the OH light is always on and has been on since i bought it.
Is there any way to tell if its the controller or the motor? and is it worth buying the replacement parts, or should i just go off and get a whole new scooter?
It was running slow yesterday but i also hadn't charged it in a about two days so i am assuming that it was low on battery power (indicator said 2 when when moving and 3 to 4 when coasting or stopped)
Just looking for opions!