Just got the GF's Blue/Silver XB-700Li today.
Box looked rough; steel frame bent and caved; Bike remarkably intact; One headlamp lens cracked; trunk side panel cracked; a scratch here and there. When I saw the box I was worried, but it wasn't too bad. Time for a support ticket I guess.
- Is there a circuit breaker on the 700Li?
- Where is the motor fuse if there is one?
- My key ring had two keys but no "fob" to turn on/off the alarm; have others received a fob?
- How do I activate and deactivate the alarm?
- in the screw bag there is this red thing with a key ring on it and some brass threaded parts; what the ding-dang is this?
- The front drum brake has alot of play between the slot in the hub and the "key" on the fork down-tube. When I brake it kinda clunks. Is this what they all do? Maybe moving the washer will solve this, getting the key deeper in the slot?
- Windshield is brittle; easy to crack when installing the grommets into the holes. Yes, that's how I know.
- Yeah, it's a bear to get that nut on the steering shaft.
- At first my key wouldn't go to the "circle", far-right position and I got no power; tried again in an hour and it then clicked all the way to the right and I had power. I can't imagine these ignitions are very robust; Still probably better than Volkswagen though!
- I love all the storage compartments!
- By the way, the charge connector wiring mistake has been corrected.